TRUSTe Trusted Download Feedback and Resolution System
Guide to Getting Started
Replying to tickets:
- You can respond to tickets by replying directly to the e-mail. Unlike our previous system, you do not need to keep the subject line intact on each e-mail message, or Cc: TRUSTe or the consumer directly.
- Any response will be automatically forwarded to the consumer, and visible to TRUSTe for review.
- You can also respond to tickets through our secure web interface at https://tdp-feedback.truste.com. Logging in allows you to track the status of your open consumer request tickets, and you can also see closed tickets if you wish.
Logging in for the first time:
- You should have received an e-mail letting you know that an account has been set up when you received your first ticket. Click on the link in that e-mail in order to activate your account and choose a password.
Checking your tickets:
- Sign in with your e-mail address and password.
- Click on “Check your Existing Requests” in the top navigation area.
- Then click on “View Requests you are copied on” on the right side-bar.
Managing your profile:
- TRUSTe recommends your company logo be displayed as your photo. This may have already been set up for you. However, you are free to change the logo or remove it completely in your profile settings.
- To edit your company photo or other information, click “profile” in the upper-right hand corner of the screen.
- You can also change your password and other information from the profile screen.
- If you wish to use a different e-mail address for your Feedback System account, please contact TRUSTe directly. We recommend establishing an alias that copies multiple people at your company, which reduces the risk of non-response if only a single individual is copied.
Tips about Consumer-Facing Correspondence:
- Important: remember that consumers can see all responses to a ticket. If you need to discuss an issue with TRUSTe directly, or have any questions, please e-mail email@example.com.
- Consumers are told to expect your response within 14 calendar days. Please reply as quickly as possible to ensure a positive experience for the consumer.